-Daniel Manrique MD, has been awarded by the international organization for medical training IOCIM with the award PRIZE TO BY THE MEDICAL FOR A BETTER LIFE ACHIEVEMENT. As the best in their field. Lima - Peru 2007.
Research Work "Propose of First Nose Transplant in Colombian girl of 8 years old-2006"
-TOP 100 Doctors of 2018 as an MD-ENT
-Green Card in USA as an Alien for Extraordinary Abilities Medical Doctor 2014
*Evaluated for USCIS and living in the United States as an "Alien for Extraordinary Abilities" evaluated with the highest standards. Also, he has been certified by the International Board of Medicine and Surgery.
*Member of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Committee (AAOHNSF), chosen by the American Academy of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery (AAOHNSF) - USA 2014-2016 / 2016-2018
*Member of Academic Comitte of Facial Plastic Surgery (AAOHNS) 2020-2022
*Member invited of Panamerican Commitee (AAOHNS) 2020/2022
*Actual Editorial Board Member of International Acta Scientific of Otolaryngology
Scientific Academies and Societies:
• American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery (AAOHNS)
• American Society of Laser Medicine Surgery (ASMSL)
• Florida Medical Association (FMA)
• American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS)
• The European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (EAFPS)
• International Society of Head and Neck Trauma
• Colombian Society of Facial Plastic Surgery and Rhinology (SCCPFR 2004-2016)
• Colombian Association of Otorhinolaryngology Surgery of Head and Neck Surgery Maxillofacial and Facial Aesthetics (ACORL)
• Colombo American Medical Foundation (COAMED)
• Aesthetic Multispecialty Society (AMS)
ASRM: American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery, 2005-2007
IOCIM: ( Director Internacional para Colombia 2008 - 2010 )