Daniel Manrique is a Doctor in Medicine and General Surgery with a specialty residency in Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck and Fellow special training in Facial Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery from Bogota, Colombia, living in Florida - USA as an Alien for Extraordinary Abilities performing his practice as a Physician, examining, making procedures follow up and surgeries, teaching and training health professionals in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic, Reconstructive Surgery and also as a consultant of many doctors and companies.
He has an active license in Colombia, Florida, and New Jersey. Registred FSMB and ECFMG.
Actually, Doctor Manrique as a Member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery (AAOHNS) and, also is a member of the Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Education Committee and participate as a Faculty of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery on the FLEX(Focused Lifelong Education Xperience) of the AAOHNS.
Studied at a medical school's recognized by the World Health Organization International Medical Education Directory(imed.faimer.org):
Doctor in Medicine and General Surgery of Juan N. Corpas Medical Medical School – Bogota,
Colombia (World Health Organization and California Medical Board list of accredited medical schools) (IMED) 1992-1997.
Residency Specialist in Otorhinolaryngology ENT with strong training in Head and Neck and Facial Plastic Surgery of Fundacion Universitaria San Martin Medical School - Bogota, Colombia (World Health Organization) (IMED) 2000-2004
Special training in Plastic Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery center Prof. IvoPitanguy studies, 38 to Enfermario Santa Casa da Misericordia - Clinica Ivo Pitanguy,Rio de Janeiro,Brazil 2005.
In addition, Doctor Manrique has several hours of CME credits in courses and medical congresses in the USA and different countries, and he is a speaker in many others, Doctor Manrique proposed the ”First Nose Transplant in Colombia - 2006”.
• General Otorhinolaryngology Exam, Procedures, follow up and Surgeries over (Ear, Nose,
Throat, Head, and Neck)
• Primary Care in Otorhinolaryngology
• Flex and Rigid Endoscope - Nasopharynx and Larynx
• Rhinology Experience in clinic and surgery functional, plastic, reconstructive and
Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
• Facial Plastic Surgery (Functional, Reconstructive, Aesthetic)
• Skin experience (Repair and Reconstructive Surgery Skin after Mohs Surgery, Botox, Fillers, Others)
• Laser Experience (CO2, Erbium, Q-switch, OPT-IPL, Fraxel, Plasma Device)
• Teacher and Instructor Abilities – Medical Faculty Professor
• International Speaker Experience, Consultant
• TV and Radio Experience, Communications and Medical Marketing
• Holistic, Integrative, and Alternative Medicine knowledge and therapies
*Best Professional by Achievement for a Better Life in Facial Plastic Surgery and
Otorhinolaryngology for health-promoting the quality of life-International Organization
for Medical -Research - Lima, Peru 2007.
*Member of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Committee (AAOHNSF)- American
Academy of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery 2014-2018
*TOP 100 Doctors of 2018 as an MD-ENT, USA
* Editorial Board Member of International Acta Scientific of Otolaryngology (Actually)
* Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Education Committee (2020-2022) AAOHNS
* Pan-American Committee (2020-2022) AAOHNS
*COAMED (Colombo American Medical Association) – 2018 Medical Mission COAMED and
Sharing Smiles Florida Hospital, Otorhinolaryngology, and Facial Plastic Reconstructive
Surgery – Barranquilla Colombia August 18-25, 2018 - Florida USA
*COAMED (Colombo American Foundation) -2020 Work with Colombia Government
Consulate in Orlando FL, USA
Research & Presentation Courses as a Speaker:
*Instrumental Voice SurgeryXXX National Congress of Otorhinolaryngology -ENT- Head and
Neck - San Andrés Island 1 May-June 2000
*Pre-Rhinoplasty Study and Analysis in the Latin Nose Pan-American Congress and Course
*Human Growth Hormone in Anti-age. Bogota Royal Hotel - August 12- 14 2004
*Facial Rejuvenation in Medical Office Pan-American Congress and Course
Otorhinolaryngology –ENT/HNS/FP - Quito – Ecuador- June 5-8 2008
*Suspension and Rotation Chin. Pan-American Congress and Course Otorhinolaryngology –
ENT/HNS/FP - Quito – Ecuador-June 5-8 2008
*Analysis of Risk of the Biopolymer Fillers Injection in the Face, Head, and Neck and the
Future Reaction After the Application – 5th. Global summit and Expo Head and Neck,
Plastic Surgery Philadelphia June 2017
*X Course and Practice of Facial Plastic Surgery / Bogota - August 2004
*XI National Congress Facial Plastic Surgery and Rhinology / Cartagena-Colombia
*XII National Congress of Facial Plastic Surgery and Rhinology / March 16-18 2007
*Pan-American Congress and Course Otorhinolaryngology –ENT-Quito–Ecuador- 2008
MEMBERSHIP AND AFFILIATIONS:
• American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery (AAOHNS)
• American Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery (ASRM – 2005-2007)
• American Society of Laser Medicine Surgery (ASMSL)
• Florida Medical Association (FMA)
• The European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (EAFPS)
• Aesthetic Multispecialty Society (AMS)
• International Society of Head and Neck Trauma
• Colombian Society of Facial Plastic Surgery and Rhinology (SCCPFR 2004-2016)
• Colombian Association of Otorhinolaryngology Surgery of Head and Neck Surgery
Maxillofacial and Facial Aesthetic (ACORL)
• Colombo American Medical Foundation (COAMED)
Daniel Manrique works with Sonia Benitez they are directors of Caras Facial Center in the USA and their philosophy is to give professional and human qualities with their staff, unifying academy, science, and technology with a whole holistic concept.
As Facial Specialists, they, identify the different pathologies of ENT the face, head, and neck and skin, in order to restore and repair the tissues
Let us be part of your health, new lifestyle, and appearance to their quality of life.
Doctor Daniel Manrique has high training in General Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery and his first goals are the training continuing medical education in the Head and Neck Surgery area in Adults and Pediatrics with the objective to give excellent attention to his patients. Doctor Manrique has great experience in repair the skin after Mohs surgery.